- Stopped development of django-formrenderingtools. Django-floppyforms is the recommended alternative.
- Cleaned and simplified project layout.
- Fixed packaging: VERSION file was missing in distribution.
- Fixed issue #27: templates are distributed with the package.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved development process.
- Python module rename: from django-formrenderingtools to djc.formrenderingtools. The package name does not change (still django-formrenderingtools on Pypi).
- Improved documentation
- Improved packaging. Buildout integration.
- A demo project is now part of the sourcecode, so that one can quickly discover the application and perform experiments in a sandbox.
- Replaced dependency of Django >= 1.1 by Django >= 1.0
- Initial release as a package
- Release on PyPI.
- Initial commit.
- Closed-source and not packaged at the beginning.